Moved by the impulse of the Holy Spirit, through the docile and generous intercession of Venerable Mother Isabella de Rosis, our Congregation the REPARATRIX SISTERS of the SACRED HEART began at Naples, Italy in 1875, as an apostolic Institute, which renders consecrated life a gift of love and reparation.
Our Congregation of Reparatrix Sisters of the Sacred Heart is a religious Institute of Pontifical right with simple and perpetual vows of chastity, poverty and obedience.
The spirit of the congregation is LOVE, GRATITUDE and REPARATION to the Divine Heart in union with the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary and of the Seraphim, our celestial associates.
The Eucharistic Sacrifice, Holy Communion and Adoration are the more intense and effective moments of a life of reparation.
Faithful to the charism of our Foundress and open to the dynamic Spirit of renewal,we wish to further strengthen our life of unity with the Heart of Christ. We wish to imitate his example and progressively to make our own his characteristics: love, meekness, humility.